Like most website operators, InstaPayments collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. InstaPayments’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how InstaPayments’s visitors use its website. From time to time, InstaPayments may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
InstaPayments also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://instapayments.io blog posts. InstaPayments only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to InstaPayments’s websites choose to interact with InstaPayments in ways that require InstaPayments to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that InstaPayments gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://instapayments.io to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
InstaPayments discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on InstaPayments’s behalf or to provide services available at InstaPayments’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using InstaPayments’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. InstaPayments will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, InstaPayments discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when InstaPayments believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of InstaPayments, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://instapayments.io and have supplied your email address, InstaPayments may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with InstaPayments and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. InstaPayments takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
InstaPayments may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. InstaPayments may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, InstaPayments does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, InstaPayments uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
If InstaPayments, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that InstaPayments goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of InstaPayments may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.